Monday, June 15, 2009

This blog is my heartbeat... and it is not to please or criticise anyone with an intention... Opinions are welcome....

I have read a story by a gentleman called Sreeprakash Ottapalam in Thulaseedalam, I don't know whether he is a pisharody . The story was about a prostitute and I don't think that story got any standard to be published in a highly traditional magazin like Thulaseedalam and I hear off late he got some awards. I have forwarded a few poems to Thulaseedalam and they ignored and I know the reason behind it. It is not that I have any complaints against them now because, Panditharathnam KP Narayana Pisharody and Mundur Krishnan Kutty published them in Thulaseedalam when they were chief editors.

There are people in Society who call Draupadi a prostitute because she was undressed by Dushassana in the assembly of Kauravas. Even Sreerama asked Sita to perform fire test not once but twice...People are there to sell nation for a price and get beaten up in the streets of alien lands...No one wants to question...



No comments:

Post a Comment